Reading Beer & Cider Festival
The Reading Beer & Cider Festival is an annual event held on the May Day weekend in April/May.
For information, tickets and how to volunteer, visit the Reading Beer Festival main website
Twitter / readingbeerfest
- Saturday, 20:59 : Although we still have a couple of hours left of this evening, don't forget we are open tomorrow from 12pm (noon). £7 on the door entry.
- Saturday, 20:36 : Don't forget we have crisps available on the bars and products stall. pic.twitter.com/15PMdUj5w1
- Saturday, 18:29 : National cider and perry awards PERRY 🍐 Winner: Nempnett - Piglet's Perry 2nd place: Waulkmill - Moosheid Perry 3rd place - Hartland Perry
- Saturday, 18:28 : The National cider and perry awards CIDER 🍏 Winner: Countryman-Medium 2nd: Salt Hill-Autumn Gold 3rd: Gwatkins-Captain Watkin's Rum Cask
- Saturday, 18:26 : The festival is now open for the evening session. Plenty of beer and cider left and great bands on tonight. pic.twitter.com/XJOa5U3ItX
- Saturday, 10:22 : Plenty of real ales, ciders, perries, foreign beers, English wines, fruit wines and mead still available.
- Saturday, 10:20 : Highlights this afternoon session inc: 12pm Paula Curtis,12:45 Ryewolf, 13:30 Nicolette Street, 14:15 Charlie Luffram & 15:00 Small Strings
- Saturday, 10:17 : We open today at 11am for our first session of the day, until 4:30pm. We then reopen at 6pm for our Evening session. Tkts available on door
- Friday, 17:17 : Beers 5.0% and above winners Winner: Ascot Ales - Anastasia Exile Stout Runner up: Uprising Brewery - Treason All beers still available
- Friday, 17:15 : Beers from 4.2% to 4.9% ABV winners Winner: Twickenham Fine Ales - Wolf of the Woods Runner up: XT Brewing - XT13