Reading Beer & Cider Festival
The Reading Beer & Cider Festival is an annual event held on the May Day weekend in April/May.
For information, tickets and how to volunteer, visit the Reading Beer Festival main website
Twitter / readingbeerfest
- Sunday 1st May 2016, 16:25 : RT @slowpokesam: Another brilliant @Readingbeerfest done. Surpasses itself every year. Great effort from all the volunteers. pic.twitter.com/QodemP4SAv
- Sunday 1st May 2016, 10:53 : 159 different ales on sale with more on the way, 60 ciders, a great selection of foreign beers, wines and mead. Should be a great day today!
- Saturday 30th April 2016, 20:09 : Outlaw Blue at #rbf16 #rdgbeerfest pic.twitter.com/T3oFL7ZkNC
- Saturday 30th April 2016, 19:23 : Many thanks to our new publicity partner for 2016 @reading_buses pic.twitter.com/XEc7v5AoXJ
- Saturday 30th April 2016, 19:14 : A good range of hot food available for those feeling a bit peckish. pic.twitter.com/CvZZbK4uU4
- Saturday 30th April 2016, 18:56 : Infamous reading band Dolly and the Clothespegs currently playing. pic.twitter.com/WaOmbMWgAC
- Saturday 30th April 2016, 18:42 : Why not join us for our evening session at #rdgbeerfest #rbf16 #readingbeerfest. We are open until 11pm this evening.
- Saturday 30th April 2016, 15:01 : RT @CAMRA_APPLE: National #perry championship result: 1st Hartland's Perry, 2nd @burnardscider Stray Perry, 3rd Hecks Perry #realperry #RBF16
- Saturday 30th April 2016, 15:00 : RT @CAMRA_APPLE: National #cider championship result: 1st Harding's 3 Peace Sweet, 2nd @dunkertons Cider, 3rd Green Valley Cider #realcider #RBF16
- Saturday 30th April 2016, 14:32 : RT @CAMRA_APPLE: Stand by, results incoming... @CAMRA_Official @Readingbeerfest twitter.com/camra_official…
Other Upcoming Beer Festivals
- St. George's Weekend Beer Festival Friday 21st—Sunday 23rd April 2017 Victoria