Reading Beer & Cider Festival
The Reading Beer & Cider Festival is an annual event held on the May Day weekend in April/May. It is currently being planned for 3rd - 6th May 2018.
For information, tickets and how to volunteer, visit the Reading Beer Festival main website
Twitter / readingbeerfest
- Sunday 30th April 2017, 16:12 : The Scottish Pipe Band @ Reading Beer Festival 2017 pic.twitter.com/MNc1oQwK2W
- Sunday 30th April 2017, 14:06 : Plenty of beer still available at #RBF17 so why not come and join us! pic.twitter.com/21sJrJznl9
- Sunday 30th April 2017, 11:31 : The festival opens for the last time in 2017, in 30 minutes time.
- Sunday 30th April 2017, 09:33 : Entry today is £7 on the door, children under 18 are free entry.
- Sunday 30th April 2017, 09:32 : Open today from 12pm to 8pm. 300+ beers, 100+ cider and perries, good range of foreign beers and wines still available, why not join us?
- Saturday 29th April 2017, 20:59 : Although we still have a couple of hours left of this evening, don't forget we are open tomorrow from 12pm (noon). £7 on the door entry.
- Saturday 29th April 2017, 20:36 : Don't forget we have crisps available on the bars and products stall. pic.twitter.com/15PMdUj5w1
- Saturday 29th April 2017, 18:29 : National cider and perry awards PERRY 🍐 Winner: Nempnett - Piglet's Perry 2nd place: Waulkmill - Moosheid Perry 3rd place - Hartland Perry
- Saturday 29th April 2017, 18:28 : The National cider and perry awards CIDER 🍏 Winner: Countryman-Medium 2nd: Salt Hill-Autumn Gold 3rd: Gwatkins-Captain Watkin's Rum Cask
- Saturday 29th April 2017, 18:26 : The festival is now open for the evening session. Plenty of beer and cider left and great bands on tonight. pic.twitter.com/XJOa5U3ItX
CAMRA also hold their Great British Beer Festival every year. If you're a local brewery and are interested in how they select their beer for that festival you can visit https://members.camra.org.uk/documents/10180/370622/2017-01-25+Beer+Ordering+Process+for+GBBF.pdf/5b251af0-38d0-4b2d-91c6-326c8216898a?version=1.0 (CAMRA member login required)