Reading & Mid-Berkshire CAMRA is a branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA), the pub-goers champion. It exists to promote Real Ale, Real Cider & Perry and support the rights of pub goers in Reading & Mid-Berkshire.
People who join CAMRA and live within the branch boundary are automatically members of the branch. CAMRA members who live outside the branch boundary may request to join the branch by contacting the CAMRA Membership Services team on 01727 798440 or ku.gro.armac@pihsrebmem
Members of the Reading & Mid-Berkshire CAMRA branch elect a committee each year at our Annual General Meeting, to manage the branch and to ensure that the branch campaigns in the most effective way possible.
The current committee members are shown below.
Please feel free to contact Reading & Mid-Berkshire CAMRA with any questions, information, comments or gossip that you may have to do with pubs, breweries, beer, cider or perry.
You may contact us by email, or by telephone. Everyone in Reading & Mid-Berkshire CAMRA is a volunteer so although you will get a reply please do be patient - we have day jobs too!
- Branch Contact Katrina Fletcherku.gro.armacgnidaer@tcatnoc07794 019437
- Chairman Quinten Taylorku.gro.armacgnidaer@riahc
- Vice Chairman James Mooreku.gro.armacgnidaer@retsambew
- Social Secretary Rich Crotonku.gro.armacgnidaer@laicos
- Press & Publicity Darren Stockku.gro.armacgnidaer@sserp
- Young Members Contact Position Vacant
- Pubs Campaigns Officer Position Vacantku.gro.armacgnidaer@sbup
- Beer Scoring Sandie Gillku.gro.armacgnidaer@serocs
- Webmaster James Mooreku.gro.armacgnidaer@retsambew
- Cider Rep Jo Metcalfku.gro.armacgnidaer@redic
- Beer Festival Organiser Dave Scottku.gro.lavitsefreebgnidaer@resinagro
- Mine's a Pint Editor Phil Gillku.gro.armacgnidaer@rotide
- Treasurer Martin Harbor
- Branch Secretary Phil Gill
- Membership Secretary Brian Jonesku.gro.armacgnidaer@pihsrebmem
- Clubs Officer Position Vacant
- Pubs Database Officer Quinten Taylorku.gro.armacgnidaer@riahc
- Branch Magazine Distribution Brian Jones
- Public Affairs Officer Zoe Andrewsku.gro.armacgnidaer@sriaffacilbup
Interested in any of our vacant roles? Find out more about volunteer roles (requires CAMRA member login). Email our Branch Chair (details above) if you'd like to learn more.