Reading & Mid-Berkshire CAMRA is a branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA), the pub-goers champion. It exists to promote Real Ale, Real Cider & Perry and support the rights of pub goers in Reading & Mid-Berkshire.
People who join CAMRA and live within the branch boundary are automatically members of the branch. CAMRA members who live outside the branch boundary may request to join the branch by contacting the CAMRA Membership Services team on 01727 798440 or ku.gro.armac@pihsrebmem
Members of the Reading & Mid-Berkshire CAMRA branch elect a committee each year at our Annual General Meeting, to manage the branch and to ensure that the branch campaigns in the most effective way possible. The current committee members are shown below.
Please feel free to contact Reading & Mid-Berkshire CAMRA with any questions, information, comments or gossip that you may have to do with pubs, breweries, beer, cider or perry.
You may contact us by email, or by telephone. Everyone in Reading & Mid-Berkshire CAMRA is a volunteer so although you will get a reply please do be patient - many of us have day jobs too!
- Chair James Mooreku.gro.armacgnidaer@riahc
- Vice Chairs Quinten Taylor and Martin Hoare
- Branch Contact Katrina Fletcherku.gro.armacgnidaer@tcatnoc07794 019437
- Treasurer Martin Harbor
- Branch Secretary Phil Gill
- Pubs Campaigns Officer David Lawtonku.gro.armacgnidaer@sbup
- Social Secretary Chris Hintonku.gro.armacgnidaer@laicos
- Membership Secretary Brian Jonesku.gro.armacgnidaer@pihsrebmem
- Web & Social Media James Mooreku.gro.armacgnidaer@retsambew
- Press & Publicity Quinten Taylorku.gro.armacgnidaer@sserp
- Public Affairs Officer Vacant
- Cider Rep Evelyn Harrison-Bullockku.gro.armacgnidaer@redic
- Clubs Officer David Lawtonku.gro.armacgnidaer@sbulc
- Young Members Contact Vacantku.gro.armacgnidaer@srebmemgnuoy
- Beer Festival Organiser Dave Scottku.gro.lavitsefreebgnidaer@resinagro
- Pubs Database Officer Quinten Taylorku.gro.armacgnidaer@buptahw
- Beer Scoring Quinten Taylorku.gro.armacgnidaer@serocs
- LocAle Co-ordinator Chris Hinton
- Mine's a Pint Editor Phil Gillku.gro.armacgnidaer@rotide
- Branch Magazine Distribution Brian Jones
Interested in any of our vacant roles? Find out more about volunteer roles (requires CAMRA member login). Email our Branch Co-Chairs (details above) if you'd like to learn more.