Green ManHinton Road
The building dates back to the turn of the 17th century, built from timbers of decommissioned ships from Portsmouth, which had originated from the great Windsor forest. Brakspears became involved in the pub for the first time in 1646 when they purchased a 1000 year lease to the building. Open fires, beamed interior and a heated patio area with extensive beer garden. Wide range of food. Booking recommended for weekends. Children allowed until 20:30. Wi-Fi available. Dog friendly.